Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Special Gift Just for You!

I owe a great many of you a lot of thanks for all the support, encouragement and wonderful compliments you have given me along the way.  So, to show my appreciation, I have a little something special to share with you!
 This adorable paper doll and her little outfits are all ready to be coloured and embellished and cut out and assembled!  To download and print them, all you have to do, is click here.
 I have also created this paper doll in honour of my dear Nan who passed away recently and who shared my love of dolls.  I know she would've loved this little girl whom I named after her - Edna May, and all the little outfits that she'll be able to wear! 

Please make sure that you print the doll onto a thicker card stock.  She is quite delicate and the heavier card stock will help to keep her nice and sturdy.  I printed her outfits onto regular printer paper and used coloured pencils and fine glitter to embellish them.

I hope you or whoever you've printed them out for will have many hours of fun!
~Shelly xo